Monday, March 28, 2011

Writers and Dinosaurs

Although publication is not for a while, THE CHRONAL ENGINE is beginning to feel more and more real. My editor just sent me some amazingly cool concept sketches of interior illustrations and the manuscript itself is now off to copy-editing.

To celebrate its upcoming release, I'm starting a blog series called "Writers and Dinosaurs." The idea is to feature children's authors and illustrators in photos with dinosaurs of some kind. These can be realistic dinosaurs or skeletons from natural history museums or theme parks or can be dinosaurs of the more cartoon-y variety.

So if you're an author or illustrator and have a picture and want to be included, leave a comment with your email and I'll be in touch!

Or, e-mail me at greg AT gregleitichsmith.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...