Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Back in town!

Cyn and I just got back in town after our working vacation. I managed to get a bunch of pictures and notes that'll be useful in the draft of my WIP. I'll post some pics later.

Random notes:

Cynsations is on hiatus until August.

NINJAS, PIRANHAS, AND GALILEO was mentioned in the June 10 Los Angeles Times in an article titled "How to Hook the Reluctant Boy Reader." Thanks to David Lubar for letting me know!

Cyn is interviewed at Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast.

The tentative lineup for this year's National Book Festival has been announced. Cynthia's Tantalize is one of the featured novels for YA/children. (I understand there was a mention/write-up of Cyn in last weekend's Austin American-Statesman).

And we returned to Austin to widespread flooding in the Hill Country. Fortunately, thus far, most of the rain has missed Austin. But the drought is definitely over...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...