Thursday, November 22, 2012

A Dino a Day: A CHRONAL ENGINE Celebration -- Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Eat a Dinosaur Day Thanksgiving, everyone!

After having run the Thundercloud Subs Turkey Trot with Donna Bowman Bratton and her son, Ethan, Cyn and I are having a quiet and romantic Thanksgiving by ourselves :-).

But I wanted to thank everyone who has supported CHRONAL ENGINE since the idea began to gel and it became a book.  The list is too long to be comprehensive, but a few of the worthies are my wife, Cyn (of course), early reader Anne Bustard, my agent Ginger Knowlton, my editor Daniel Nayeri, the production and marketing and sales staffs at Clarion/Houghton Mifflin Harcourt,  booksellers and librarians too numerous to mention, and of course READERS!

So, to celebrate CHRONAL ENGINE and the holiday season, starting tomorrow, for the next twelve days, I am featuring on this blog A DINO A DAY: each day, a picture of me wearing a different dinosaur T-shirt at a different, iconic Austin locale.

To start off with Day 0, here are some pics from the Turkey Trot:

Before the race
Awesome avian dinosaur costume
Running up Lavaca
15th Street toward Lamar
At the finish
Enjoy!  And thanks also to all the Turkey Trot organizers and sponsors and volunteers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...