Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Favorites of 2008

A Happy and Prosperous 2009 to everyone!

This post is to highlight some of the 2008 books I've read, particularly enjoyed, and blogged in 2008.

Caveats: (1) It is not intended to be comprehensive. (2) Really, all the books I've blogged this year are, in some sense, favorites. (3) I am still reading 2008 books and will likely blog some in the future. (4) I have read and enjoyed many more 2008 books than I have had a chance to blog and will likely add them to the blog in 2009.

Young Adult

Shift, by Jennifer Bradbury
Thaw, by Monica Roe

Middle Grade/Tween

The Postcard, by Tony Abbott
The Underneath, by Kathi Appelt
Every Soul a Star, by Wendy Mass
Antsy Does Time, by Neal Shusterman
The Floating Circus, by Tracie Vaughn Zimmer

Picture Books

Lincoln Shot, by Barry Denenberg
Me Hungry!, by Jeremy Tankard

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...